Join our team of top tier developers who are passionate about making high quality games. We value fair play, good communication, and smokin' talent.
Our team works remotely from all over the world. Working from home and setting your own hours offers a ton of flexibility, but it also requires that our team members to be disciplined self-starters.
UI and Generalist Programmer
We're looking for a generalist programmer who has experience with the Unity game engine. You'll work on implementing great user interfaces in our menus, so familiarity with that sort of thing in Unity is a big plus. UI is the main focus, but you'll also work on several aspects of our game so it's more about being adaptable and able to take on new challenges quickly and show results than a particular required expertise.
- Experienced in the craft of software engineering.
- Versatile. Able to work on several different aspects of a Unity game.
- Prolific. We expect code checked in every day. Improve the game every day.
- A strong communicator. You can explain your ideas and requirements easily in writing through online chat. You work hard to resolve conflicts and build relationships in the team.
- Implement user interface screens, given specs and mockups from our team.
- Do who-knows-what else as long as it pushes our project forward.