Avatar Not Updated Across All of Site

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Oni, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Oni

Oni Active Member

Updated avatar ~21 hours ago (Wizzrobe from Legend of Zelda Wind Waker) which is correct for all but the Play section on the website, where the old avatar is still used. How can I change this or is it site error?

2. CrystalChaos

CrystalChaos Moderator Staff Member

You have to either wait for the cache to be reset or manually reset it (control shift R on chrome). It should be changed by now anyway since Thelo reset/updated the server after you posted.

3. Oni

Oni Active Member

It didn't change since the reboot and I tried cache resetting. I also deleted my avatar, which was deleted across the site and when I re-posted the new one, the old one was back for the Play section, so I'm puzzled.

4. CrystalChaos

CrystalChaos Moderator Staff Member

I know it is updated on the server because I see your new one on there. Other than that, you could try cache resetting again? Sometimes it takes a couple tries for it to work properly for me.

5. Thelo

Thelo Administrator Staff Member

I also see the new avatar on both the Play page and the forums. Sounds like the browser cache monster at work again!

6. Oni

Oni Active Member

I cleared all browsing data on top of a cache reset which worked. Thanks for your time, gentlemen.