Cool screenshots (low content)

Discussion in 'Kongai virtual card game' started by garcia1000, Jun 20, 2008.

1. lightshaver

lightshaver Member

I think this match was one minute to many.

Attached Files:

2. darkcrobat

darkcrobat Member

Alt accounts? Or else a bug...
  3. RichieRich80

RichieRich80 Member

I guess that could happen if they both are afk, which means they are pass - resting every turn. Maybe they just came up with a funny idea to confuse other players? I've seen two or three hours sometimes, but this beats everything by far. Though I wonder how have they avoided connection hax for that long?
  4. lightshaver

lightshaver Member

Secretly I believe that both players started off with mlm and they "touch" each other for hours on end. Next they both sent out Andro and It took them another day to figure out what was free range change was. They both got far and switch to Oni and they tried to out curse each other at far. The they both start swicth for many turns. On the fifth day one guy decided to intercept. Then the opponent forfeited.
  5. Cerberus™

Cerberus™ Member

If you host a match and then your opponent joins, the time displayed is calculated from the moment the match was created, not the moment of joining. That is how these things happen.
  6. Ham

Ham Member

As much as people bitch about luck in Kongai, it makes matches like this possible:

(CC kills VV with 2hp left, tafari switches in; PD misses and PB hits, and procs, despite accuracy debuffs on CC.)

Attached Files:

7. lightshaver

lightshaver Member

poor cc. Maybe He`ll get a buff next patch.

Attached Files:

8. lightshaver

lightshaver Member

Mlm Gets revenge. The miss was from randice burst eariler in the match.

Attached Files:

9. Gassa

Gassa New Member

yeah

Yeah but the radiance burst missed all three characters, which was a bit irritating!
  10. lightshaver

lightshaver Member

Yeah I bet It was.
  11. lightshaver

lightshaver Member

Justices was served.

Finally I have one. Also me is confused on the last 2.

Attached Files:

12. TheIdioticIdiot

TheIdioticIdiot New Member

is it because of my computer? because i can't see any of the pictures
  13. MidKnight

MidKnight New Member

Kongai update!
    Vanessa has new skin

Attached Files:

14. Purechance

Purechance Member

light - that is funny. Bestor attacked himself using Flaming Sword and had a prism proc vs his own team (on the attack portion). then Bestor hit himself (due to word of command) and his prism proc'ed again vs his own team (on the hit portion).

double whammy for the set back (36 damage from prism + 4 damage from frenzy + 10 damage from frenzy proc).
  15. Isaac

Isaac New Member

[​IMG]
    Closest I've ever gotten to a perfect match.
  16. Justvisiting

Justvisiting Member

About Print Screen

Gongrats! To which files are those Print Screen pics going in the PC after taking? By the way, don´t u think it would wise to hide the username as well? ;)
  17. Andore

Andore New Member

ITG, you blurred out his name, but it says Frostmass' cards
  18. Cerberus™

Cerberus™ Member

Nice! But you used healing... you should perhaps play more noobs, as I do! Hehe. Incidentally, I see no reason why anyone would want to blot out his own user name.
  19. TheIdioticIdiot

TheIdioticIdiot New Member

he is not blurring out himself, he is blurring out his opponent
  20. intreped

intreped New Member

Managed to kill my opponent's entire team with a single Le Chuck's Curse.

Attached Files:

crparis likes this.
  21. lightshaver

lightshaver Member

Now that was epic.
  22. Cerberus™

Cerberus™ Member

That is pretty amazing indeed! Never seen that one before, brilliant. It must feel a bit like Zina's killing three guys in a row, preferably with Pounce. *sigh*
  23. luxuryfashion

luxuryfashion New Member

why i can see your pictures? Is there something wrong with the pictures? by the way, i have ever used the ubuntu, but i have not familiar with it yet.
  24. Justvisiting

Justvisiting Member

As in the good old time Kongai: Popo is OP

I have played some Kongai matches recently. Altough it Kongai is quite silent on these days. This together with my match I had reminds me about the importance of the balancing issues. The match states clearly: Popo is overpowered! :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

25. bbobjs

bbobjs Well-Known Member

1st: Why did you make it a PDF?
    2nd: You didn't actually block out all instances of ArtjomsS.
    3rd: Is that a perfect, a rage quit or what? These are the important questions and the screenshot doesn't make this clear.
  26. Justvisiting

Justvisiting Member

The short story long

1st: I was hastily picking format and this was the one showing dialog clearly as well. Better solution?

2nd: :confused: Well, I guess he won´t mind. What did I drop?

3rd: This is my favourite part. :D Popo HAS perfect hp. (S)he did also all or the most damage to the opposing team, which i found hard show on one pic. I agree with you. Saying Popo is OP is just hilarious, since the a) new girdle and b) addition of new non-physical attack types, and c) hit-ensuring items and so on. Plus d) as far as I know, (s)he has not ever been the most unbalanced character ever due to the proc randomness.

Thanks for comments, it is hard to believe somebody actually read my thread and replied to my post. Cool! :cool: