Polarity Hunt 3

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by bbobjs, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Kai-

Kai- Well-Known Member

Eido: The Deceptive trap was great and makes you and Ehrgeix +++ town in my eyes.

I know I disappeared for the latter half of yesterday, but oh well. I'll say that I'm happy my Sirion lynch went through.

Q. for Kens - Out of lungs and Sirion, who were witches? One (which?)? None? Both?

For whatever your answer is, construct a coven. If your answer was none, why?

That Arkaal post someone asked me about makes me think town!Arkaal, but he could be a witch bussing Sirion for towncred.

I don't think I have any other outstanding questions.
  2. Ixtaccihuatl

Ixtaccihuatl Well-Known Member

Cwheezy's time limit is up. Decision time, should we do this thing, or let it go on the basis of possible seamstress and other people's scumminess?
  3. Fortuna

Fortuna Member

Very likely. I don't think he's the Lodestone tho. I don't think he's a Witch at all.

Geix didn't add anything yet, so I guess we can start with this. Geix, if you have more material, feel free to add it!
    Both of them could be Witches, of course, I'm just thinking more along the lines of Arkaal/Kens with various people breezing past the third and fourth slot.

jwlk had little content D1, mostly defending his election vote to Darcy, doubtcasting at PI and Archon and he made a wall where he suspected Kai/Kens/Lungs/Ixta/Geix/Archon/PI. That's some mixed bag! And he only talked about PI and Kens D2, hmm. I have no idea what to think about him. Someone told him to do reads on everyone and I support whoever that is. He was also on yesterday, so I'm calling him out to talk.

All this Seamstress talk is making me think that one of CWheezy/Kens is sewn for sure... and that if we don't lynch one of them today, the same situation will happen tomorrow.

This is a general question so if anyone feels like theorizing go ahead, but I want Kai, Arkaal, aerinon and Prime to answer it: Do you think one of Kens/Wheezy could be the Seamstress? Who's the more likely candidate?

And now, Ixta.
    First, if that line wasn't deliberately aimed like that, then I take that stab back and apologize. I think that I won't derail the conversation further and you can find the rest of this in my QT after the game.

Now, my Aesa theory, because I promised it:
    That jwlk post was actually the basis for my Aesa theory. I realize he was most likely talking about AS, but after that question, people just went "Aesa is most likely town", even after all those posts from D1, where he did a whole load of nothing and asked terrible questions. I thought it was actually a good way to clear a heavily suspected Witch (and to get a Banisher and blame someone else, but that's secondary).

That would require to have someone in the Coven that is in everyone's townreads since it's a crazy gambit for a lurker Coven. And townreads mingle in the NG elections, so I started to feel less comfortable with the self-voters.

I was also asking if people thought there might me a witch (as in one), so I don't know where you got that Tea/Prime/Edio as Witches together from. I thought that AS thing was referencing my post from D1 where I played with the thought that AS might be the Lodestone.

As for that quote, Prime paranoia aside, he explained it and that explanation makes sense. I think we might hit either a sewn LC or Seamstress today, but some people think Kens might not be a Witch at all, so I want to hear from them too (that's you Geix). I think we should go after someone with content, but you're right, this is getting ridiculous.

That wasn't a question, but even if it was, I don't think you'd pick 2. or 3. ;P

Kai posted and I wasn't really happy with his latest post. Prime, what do you think about it?

I don't know who we're lynching today, but I think we can get more discussion done today and I really want people to talk. If there is anything I missed, tell me.
    No reads from Kens yet, no Wheezy, no Tea, no Darcy, this is just sad.

Current votals: with 13 alive, it takes 7 active votes to hardlynch; *- active votes
    Kensington: 4 (Eidolonic, Arkaal, Prime Intellect, Fortuna)
    CWheezy: 3 (Kensington, Ehrgeix, Ixtaccihuatl*)
    Abstaining: 6 (aerinon, Deceptive, Tea, Kai-, CWheezy, jwlk)

NG Elections:
    Ixtaccihuatl (Ixtaccihuatl, Fortuna)
    Ehrgeix (Ehrgeix, aerinon)
    Prime Intellect (Eidolonic, Arkaal, Prime Intellect)
  4. bbobjs

bbobjs Well-Known Member

So hey guys, I'm probably going to be in Nor Cal from Monday to Friday, will I have a computer? I have no idea. Will I be able to somehow update the game? I'm sure I'll find a way... anyway expect N3 and D4 starts to be less prompt than usual. :cgeiger:
  5. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Member

Y'know.

Tea.

You should get in here.

I've been pushing names around into various covens and poking back through thread, and I just realized I only had 16 names. You vanished to the point that I forgot you existed... somehow.
  6. Arkaal

Arkaal Member

I don't think Kens is as likely to be a coven witch, so I don't really think that is terribly likely.

It is possible that Ash/CWheezy avoided playing the game because they got Seamstress, one of the more challenging witch roles. However, my experience with CWheezy (limited as it may be) doesn't support that motive. At the moment, the only reason I want to lynch CWheezy is because a totally AFK slot is extremely bad for town. There are other people I would be all to happy to lynch instead, if he was actually playing.

On that note, I do think it's time to Lynch Chweezy, otherwise our ultimatums aren't particularly useful. We can't let people get away with not playing, otherwise witches will always win.

As for their odds of being sewn? I think I'd give Kens a higher shot, since Chweezy was only on the "pressure" list yesterday, while Kens was nearly lynched. Unless CWheezy is a witch trying to soak lynches, one would assume he would become active to evade a lynch, and that's about all we're asking of him, since we have people like Kens to lynch.
  7. Arkaal

Arkaal Member

If people are really afraid of hitting someone sewn (and/or want to let CWheezy go), I would support a jwlk lynch instead.
  8. Ixtaccihuatl

Quick note: I will be gone tonight and tomorrow for Easter things. Might read and post from my phone, but fairly unlikely. Have a nice weekend all. :)
  9. Ehrgeix

Ehrgeix Well-Known Member

I want to post but there's still nothing from people I want to have talked before I decide things. arg.
  10. Kai-

Kai- Well-Known Member

it's easter weekend, so i think people are less likely to actually 1. be around and 2. be able to make good posts.
  11. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Member

20 hours until deadline... this is not especially good. Easter and work and stuff has sucked even my free time up a little, but there's been 5-6 people that haven't posted at all today, I think. I wouldn't object to an extension on day due to holiday reasons, but Bbobjs had stated that he's unlikely to be around much either. So, yeah.

Starting to get a bit unhappy with Deceptive's continued absence. He hasn't really contributed since his active day one.

Tea vanished, and I don't... really have a read one way or the other there, either. And Tea has barely been mentioned anywhere, by anyone. So that's a bit bluh.

Kens at least said he'd be out of town-ish over Easter, so there's that.

I know Jwlk hasn't had any time free to really post, but I still want to hear from him on current state of game and suspicions. And read wall. I want it.

CWheezy is full of sigh. I can't really see a world in any role in which complete and total silence is a good idea. It's possible there are replacement-related shenanigans in witch-chat and... I dunno. Inactive in-thread, active in there? I don't really have a clue. I'd rather replace him than kill him, but Bbobjs has said repeatedly a replacement isn't needed. I'll reluctantly Lynch CWheezy, but if you 'are' participating, but not... in-thread, then I stick my tongue out at thee, sir. It's a -Fun strategy for the game as a whole.

I'm pretty much out of fresh ideas, even after a re-read. I need content from people I don't have town reads on, and they're frustratingly content-less.

Seamstress is a thing, and I do think it's slightly more likely to be on CWheezy than not. Permasewn witch instructed to just bait lynches with inactivity? I don't really know. Complete inactivity just makes no sense for anything. Of course, if we kill CWheezy, the odds of us being able to kill Kensington tomorrow is somewhere around zero. This assumes the seamstress is alive, maybe we hit it with Lungs/Sirion lynches, or even Aesa. Unlikely, but possible.

I'm sort of rambling, but such are things.

I guess hammer out CWheezy unless we decide to stay with Kensington due to him being the more likely LC, and seamstress being a thing? Thoughts?
  12. jwlk

jwlk Member

Heeello. I'm been (unfortunately) neglecting this game, and a lot of my free time has suddenly vanished. Its 4 am, so i don't really have time for a read wall (It seems lately the only time i'm able to get on the computer is after 3+am.).

For what its worth, I think Kens is scum, and think that the inactive is a much more tempting lynch target than Kens, and therefore more likely to be sewn. Especially since he's been discussed for a few days, I think lynching Klackerz would have higher chance of going through than Wheezy, so i'm going to Vote: Klackerz. Are there any questions for me, that can be answered (that aren't, "make a read wall on everyone"?. I could answer those, while possibly making the read wall tomorrow.
  13. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Member

There's one problem with lynching Klackerz, Jwlk. He's not in this game, and is dead in the other game, too.
  14. Kai-

Kai- Well-Known Member

lol
  15. jwlk

jwlk Member

:facepalm.

This is why I don't make posts at 4 in the morning... Kens.. Kens is who I meant.

VOTE: KENS
  16. Ixtaccihuatl

@_@ You're right Eido, today is ridiculous. I mean, I was gone a bit for the holiday too, but come on.... People who are staying quiet today, I hope you all realize how much higher this pushes you on my suspicions list as I wonder why you want to avoid talking. It wasn't Easter earlier in the day, so that doesn't qualify as an excuse to have at least one or two posts in here. We also need some votes in here, no lynching is not a good idea. At least if we hit a sewn target, then we know seamstress is still alive.

So Vote!
    You must Elect Prime or I
    You must Lynch Kens or Cwheezy

Also:
    Deceptive and Tea, what do you think of Arkaal's posts today?
    Prime, what do you think about Tea staying so quiet?
  17. Fortuna

Fortuna Member

I think the Seamstress is still alive, unless... Lungs was the Seamstress or Sirion didn't bind anyone? Or do you think one of Aesa/AS could've been the Seamstress killed by the LC?

Arkaal, you're being reasonable, but if I understand this right you don't think Wheezy is a witch? Why not? What's your current most probable Coven?

I'm afraid of a mislynch or hitting someone sewn since both are bad for town. Hitting someone sewn gives the Witches more tries to figure out polarities. That's why I want answers, reads and thought patterns. I know that would require a miracle or a longer day, but hey, I can ask. :/

~10 hours till the end of the day. Since I didn't get my answers, I didn't really move from my wine cellar of jwlk/Kens/Wheezy, but I don't know if I'll be around to change my vote and it would seem people aren't interested in voting, elections or discussion (yea, Kai, Tea and Darcy, I'm talking about you, you didn't hint at content for the last two weeks), so Lynch CWheezy.

Kai and Kens are firmly on my Witch list for now, Arkaal is swinging back and forth, mostly back, but eh, at least he's talking and making sense. jwlk is heading there at quite a nice pace and I wouldn't mind poking Tea with a burning stick tomorrow. aerinon disappeared, I think he said he won't have access to net, but that was only for Fri/Sat? I kinda want him to vote for someone.

Current votals: with 13 alive, it takes 7 active votes to hardlynch; *- active votes
    Kensington: 2 (Prime Intellect, jwlk)
    CWheezy: 6 (Kensington, Ehrgeix, Ixtaccihuatl*, Arkaal, Eidolonic, Fortuna)
    Abstaining: 5 (aerinon, Deceptive, Tea, Kai-, CWheezy)

NG Elections:
    Ixtaccihuatl: 2 (Ixtaccihuatl, Fortuna)
    Ehrgeix: 2 (Ehrgeix, aerinon)
    Prime Intellect: 3 (Eidolonic, Arkaal, Prime Intellect)
    Abstaining: 6 (Deceptive, Kensington, jwlk, Kai-, Tea, CWheezy)
  18. Prime Intellect

Prime Intellect Well-Known Member

Really only able to drop by and give a vote on CWheezy in the interests of preventing a NL. Sew info is better than NL.
    Lynch CWheezy
  19. Ixtaccihuatl

Thanks for the Vote count Fortuna.

The number of abstainers here is rather aggravating. Come vote people!
  20. jwlk

jwlk Member

Elect: Prime

Lynch Vote: Wheezy

I guess with only a few hours left, this is the only lynch that has a chance to get through.
  21. Kensington

Kensington Member

I just got back from an unscheduled camping trip, so uh, let me see on what I've missed during the past few days and vote (if necessary - I can't recall if I've voted or not so far this round).
  22. Ixtaccihuatl

Check fortuna's post just a few above, you sent in a lynch but not an election.
  23. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Member

A little over 4 hours remaining. Looks like CWheezy is locked into the lynch, and Prime the likely NG. It 'does' mean Ixta is probably going to die, unfortunately. If you're around, mind doing a quick read dump and state-of-game analysis?

Magneto, flip a coin on Ixta. Heads, invert her, Tails, leave alone. If tails, flip a coin on me. Heads, invert me, Tails, leave alone. If tails, flip a coin on Deceptive. Heads, invert him, tails, leave alone. Ehrgeix would be my 4th in line, but... I don't have this shiny statistics degree for nothing. It's not terribly likely you'll get that far. If they're going to get kills, at least make them doubt the information, or kill people that we are less certain are town for stronger information confirms.

Or ignore me completely, I'm not a cop, I'm a sign. Or something.

I have lots of people I want to poke with sharp sticks tomorrow. Deceptive, Tea, Kens, Jwlk, Aerinon, Arkaal, and more! I do want Kens dead at some point I think, but the randomly dropping off face of earth people trouble me even more at the moment.
  24. bbobjs

bbobjs Well-Known Member

So hey guys ~3 hours left... I see some complaints about time... uh... IDK maybe I should extend the day? But like I'm fairly sure everyone in the game was aware that the day started so... like I don't think there's really a justified reason to do so. :cdegrey:

I'll extend they day to 11:59 PM PDT because if I extend it much longer we'll probably need to wait until Tuesday for me to start night... that's only an Hour extension though.

Or actually... I guess I could do what I need to do now and end the game when ever I get back which could be as late as 2am PDT? Hm... OK this is my final ruling, I'll end the day sometime before 2am PST. Only new votes will count after the deadline though, if you have a vote locked in at deadline, you won't be allowed to change it.
  25. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Member

Votes are locked in, I think. Do not tie the election, people. Do 'not' tie the election.

Tied election = no NG. This is not PH2.
  26. bbobjs

bbobjs Well-Known Member

This is correct, tie in election = no NG, ignore the resolving ties section.
  27. Ixtaccihuatl

Hmm, state of the game... Offhand, I'm pretty happy with that town reads list you posted before. There's always some chance for high level witch trickery, but I think it's pretty solid. To reiterate:
    Town Reads:
    Eidolonic
    Prime Intellect
    Ixta
    Deceptive
    Ehrgeix
    Archon Shiva

Other Living people:
    Arkaal - Arkaal... I'm on the fence here. I'm sometimes not sure if I really agree with him and think he's town, or if I think he's just good at being scummy. His posts today were odd. He came in and said lynch Kens, then came back and said he didn't think Kens was likely coven, and basically that we should lynch anyone but him. Was this sensible or was it a subtle form of distancing then protection? I'm not sure. I started playing with the idea of an Arkaal/Aerinon/Kens/Lungs coven, but I haven't done much digging on it yet, so I'm not sure how well it hangs together. If I die (or even if I live), someone else can take a look at that and say what they think.
    Fortuna - I've pretty much said everything I'm thinking here in other posts, so read back if needed.
    aerinon - Seems to be running in the middle of the pack overall, but trending more scummy in my mind lately. There are people who seem more scummy than aerinon, but he seems to be supporting some of those people, so it makes me wonder. Also, re: possible coven theory.
    Kensington - All things on kens seem to be talked over sufficiently, re: theory.
    A Killer Cuppa Tea - Completely sliding under the radar lately, as others have noticed. I don't like that, but he's basically Null to me.
    Kai- Basically the same position as Tea.
    CWheezy - Nothing to say, will hopefully be dead.
    jwlk - More scummy, he could show up in alternate covens.

Obviously not everyone here can be scummy, although I know that's basically what I just said it looks like, but with this, it's up to them to prove their townishness. And I'm ok with people ripping into this as well, since it's probably nearly as useful to dismiss certain ideas as it would be to confirm them. Also, it's now really late and I'm losing coherency of thought. :p Crossing my fingers for tonight, hope I'll see you in the morning.
  28. Ixtaccihuatl

EBWOP: Agree Tea's head should be up as an option on the chopping block for failing to show up today at all. I find that more worrying than the fact that most of the people who are new to the forums tend to look scummy.
  29. bbobjs

bbobjs Well-Known Member

Alright so uh, no one posted anything! I guess the extension didn't help :(

Checking votes and shit, night start soonish.
  30. bbobjs

bbobjs Well-Known Member

31. bbobjs

bbobjs Well-Known Member

Also remember everyone, it's a revival night. If you're dead you're allowed to visit!
  32. bbobjs

bbobjs Well-Known Member

I'll kick off the Night Time DJing duties with this, I think it's fitting:
  33. bbobjs

bbobjs Well-Known Member

Rule change:

Currently the rules are worded such that it's technically possible for the FAG to Visit the NG and Call another player. I'm going to make an arbitrary ruling here and say that this isn't allowed or some how fizzles for no reason. It's my fault for changing the original wording without hunting for edge cases like this, please forgive any inconvenience this might have caused.

EDIT: Correction... actually being the Night Guard is considered a player state, thus Night Guards aren't technically considered "Living" thus "Visits" or any other action that specifically requires a "Living" target are considered invalid on players with "Night Guard" status. So if the FAG were at attempt a Visit on a "Night Guard" that visit would fail and thus they wouldn't have access to a "Call." Keep in mind "Night Guard" status doesn't prevent death from Seamstress or Capacitor abilities... although I guess technically the current rules cause more problems... since Romeo/Juliet wouldn't technically be alive if "Night Guard" and Capacitor/Seamstress wouldn't technically be alive either (which is a requirement for their abilities)... hmm... well whatever I think everyone understands how it's supposed to work anyway... and I think timing shenanigans technically cover these loopholes anyway.
  34. bbobjs

bbobjs Well-Known Member

~13 hours to get your actions in!
  35. bbobjs

bbobjs Well-Known Member

Hey guys night is being extended slightly.

All actions are locked though.
  36. bbobjs

bbobjs Well-Known Member

Sorry guys most complicated day and it just so happens to align extremely poorly from me, doing this from a phone, pain in the ass, forgive me for stuff...

DAY 4 START:
    No one died tonight... again... but Archon Shiva has returned from the dead!

Day will end in ~5 Days ~4 Days on April 15th at 23:59 EDT but I might need to extend it a day depending.
    Timer: http://www.timeanddate.com/counters...day=15&year=2012&hour=23&min=59&sec=59&p0=179

LIVING PLAYERS (Red= Can't be Elected, Cyan= Revived)
    1. Arkaal
    2. Mirdini (Post #1-244)→ Fortuna
    3. aerinon
    4. Deceptive
    5. Kensington
    6. Prime Intellect
    7. A Killer Cuppa Tea
    8. Kai-
    9. Ixtaccihuatl
    10. jwlk
    11. Eidolonic
    12. Ehrgeix
    13. Archon Shiva
    NON-LIVING PLAYERS (Ordered by time of death then alphabetical)
    1. Lungs (Post #1-803)→ Crilly
    2. Aesa
    3. beruru (Post #1-311)→ Sirion
    4. Ash (Post #1-541)→ CWheezy
  37. Archon Shiva

Archon Shiva Well-Known Member

Okay, I want everyone making a 4-people theory coven including the two specified dead players:

Arkaal & Fortuna: Aesa+CWheezy
    aerinion & deceptive: Aesa+Crilly
    Kensignton & Prime: Crilly+Sirion
    Tea & Kai-: Aesa-Sirion
    Ixta & jwlk: CWheezy-Sirion
    Eidolonic & Ehrgeix: Crilly-CWheezy

Please refer to specific posts, quotes or actions to justify your coven.
  38. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Member

No one died, what. How do you fail to kill anyone two nights in a row?

Prime, was CWheezy the LC? I'd call it incredibly unlikely, as I still think it's Kens, but it'd make more sense in that regard if there were no kills.

Archon, I'm assuming you don't wish to reveal anything from beyond the grave until everyone answers that?
  39. Archon Shiva

Everyone is a bit of a pipe dream, but let's wait until not answering becomes a bit of a scum-tell.

I am interested in knowing the number of kills that occurred, though.
  40. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Member

I probably won't have the post responding to that up until after I get home late tonight. But just wanted to say 'welcome back' and such. Nice to have an active poster back alive considering the lull in activity the last two days or so.
  41. aerinon

aerinon Member

Coven theory times, alright. So, my theory coven must include Lungs/Crilly and Aesa? Aesa wouold have to be LC kill or crazy coven kill in that world (trying to get a revive on N3 which obviously didn't work since Archon is alive...) I don't have enough interactions with Aesa to pin anybody in that coven. So, I'll turn to Lungs/Crilly slot. That lynch wagon on D1 was quite interesting.

Here are the people who did not vote for Lungs before the last vote went on: Deceptive, Tea, Aesa, Kensington, Arkaal, Ash. Interesting group, no? I'd probably pick Tea, Ken, Arkaal as the most suspicious alive group there. Tea has been absent, but those MSPA people have a tendency to forget this forum exists. I'd probably pick Arkaal as he's carefully avoided connecting himself with anyone and then I hope at least one coven mate bussed Lungs, and I think Kai and Fortuna are the most suspicous on that train. I'd probably pick Kai as the witch there.

So, theory coven: Kai, Arkaal, Crilly, Aesa for a theory coven. I don't think I can find much support for that in their posts. D1 lynches are notorious for lynching town, and the LC/Coven hitting coven is kind of out there too, so I'd take this whole theory with a grain of salt.

So Archon, I hope we get to hear dead stuff eventually, but I'm guessing you are saving that for after this question time. When you get to that point please answer this: any banish attempts/successes last night?

Re: Deceptive. I'm not sure where Deceptive is. There's another game where he really got mad at stuff and I haven't seen him around doing anything since.
  42. aerinon

aerinon Member

Prime probably won't be around for a few more hours to give his report, but if I see him elsewhere I'll give him a prod to come post here.
  43. Archon Shiva

I promise there will be dead stuff. Your question is being noted in my QT.
  44. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Member

This isn't exactly an easy pairing to create a coven around, considering one was a day one lynch, and the other never said a word.

This whole post is subject to change based on possible Prime information, so I should wait on that, but I'll outline some speculation for now.

First, this is probably a coven that can make the Diode exceptionaly useful. Day one Lynch makes it obvious if Lungs is part of the coven or not, and I can only assume Ashaya/CWheezy would have been as active in the Coven QT as they were in the gamethread. That is to say, they weren't. I'm going to peg Kensington as the LC in this scenario, which leaves two possible Coven members.

I actually think Deceptive makes a lot of sense as scum in this scenario? It's probably the only Coven combination I think I see him being scum in, if I'm being honest, but it fits in my mind. He was extremely active and pro-town on Day One, but then effectively dropped off the face of the earth once Lungs was lynched, and it became obvious that Ash/CWheezy wasn't going to be useful. I can see him playing aggressive/expendable scum trying to get NG/Towncred early, but then retreating once it became obvious he needed to survive? It's a tenuous thing, and I'm not entirely sure I even believe it but I'm trying to shape the gamestate to fit this coven scenario.

For the remaining slot... I'm not certain. Jwlk would make a certain amount of sense. He cast some doubt on Deceptive during day one, and has seemed vaguely scummy, without me really sensing strong connections to anyone, which is logical in a game where two scum have basically not played at all... but Sirion might make even more sense, as I believe most worlds that have Lungs/Crilly as scum also include Sirion, based tenuously on his reactions to the Lungs lynchwagon Day One.

So I guess my hypothetical Scumteam is Crilly/CWheezy/Deceptive/Sirion, with Kensington LC, in this case?

I don't think this is a likely world, however. It's more likely that only one of the first two are scum, rather than both. Deceptive is still a town read of mine, though I've been unhappy with his disappearance and shenanigans at day 2 end. But It's a plausible one, and probably the most likely fitting the scenario asked of me.

I don't have time to really hunt quotes or post numbers at the moment, but considering the two people you gave me... well, heh. There's not much to work with anyways.
  45. Archon Shiva

That was fine. You did point to specific stuff, even though you didn't link to anything. What I don't want is someone dumping two names and calling it a day.

As for your hypothetical, don't I wish, eh? Three dead witches already!!
  46. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Member

Yeah. It's not exactly what I consider the most likely world, heh. Just the one I could see existing within the framework you set me.
  47. Prime Intellect

Prime Intellect Well-Known Member

Kills were on Ixta and Deceptive. I'll be back later tonight.
  48. Arkaal

Arkaal Member

You would.

How, exactly, I am supposed to link someone with literally Zero posts, who replaced someone with 4 posts about being AFK, to anyone, let alone someone who was killed N1? Bah.

Okay, lets start with what we know about CWheezy.

First, he wasn't sewn when he died, despite having been issued an ultimatum about death. If he is actually completely awol, him being coven basically requires that seamstress be dead (or CWheezy as seamstress), because that is just too obvious a move.
    If he isn't, he's clearly covering for Kensingwitch to live longer. Also an obvious stitch.

In either case, it's pretty obvious that in CWheeyscum world, Seamstress is dead. Sirion is the only potential witch who can't be seamstress. Lungs (never got a chance to sew), Archon, and Aesa (nk'd) are our only options. Lungs is right out, since he would have at least thrown out a lame (e.g. "I can explain tomorrow!") excuse to get himself one more day, so he could sew some supertown for the revenge kill. Since we already know Aesa is coven (somehow), that makes him the most likely candidate.

Then, Aesa becomes our best link to the rest of the coven. Aesa had a little subtle towncasting at Kai, and some doubtcasting at jwlk, Egherix, Kensington, Deceptive. So maybe Kai- is in there too, which clears Sirion. Fortuna isn't a witch in any Aesacoven world, IMO, so it's Aerinon or Tea for the fourth slot. Kai never really addressed Aerinon, which is sort of odd? Might be trying to keep themselves apart?

So I'll go with CWheezy, Aesa, Kai, and Aerinon. All this, of course, is completely contrary to my entire worldview, and every link is pretty forced.

Edio had a good point about Deceptive maybe giving up when his coven got lynched (Lungs), Killed by the LC(Aesa), and went AFK (CWheezy). The same could likely be said for other people who were more absent D2. (Tea, for example)

But that is a rather long stretch, too.
  49. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Member

I should note that Deceptive only fit in that hypothetical coven before I got Prime's information about Deceptive being targeted. I'd probably go with Crilly/CWheezy/Tea/Jwlk now, maybe? Which, hrm. Is relatively believable, even if I don't think both of the first two are witches?
  50. Archon Shiva

You guys are awesome, btw. Keep going.