Ridiculous cards

Discussion in 'Kongai virtual card game' started by Kirandio, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Drakir

Drakir Member

Turns out this will be my first post. Been lurking for a while, but, uh, not anymore! Hi everyone!

I want to play kongai-allstars :p

Pudge, the Butcher
    85 hp, 0 2 2 resistances

Innate: Intercepts deal 45 damage and sets the range to close.

-Meat Hook: Far range, 60 EN, 4 speed, 95% hit, 45 physical damage, 100% to set the range to close.

-Flesh Heap: Both ranges, 20 EN, 8 speed, self buff 100%, light and dark resists are increased by 3 for 5 turns. If Pudge kills an enemy while buffed he gains 40 hp.

-Rot: Close range, 0 EN, 1 speed, 100% hit, deals 8x4 dark damage to the Butcher and his opponent, the Butcher is damaged even if the attack is evaded.

-Dismember: Close range, 40 EN, 6 speed, 100% hit, 12 dark damage, 100% chance to stun.
  2. jiaflu

jiaflu Member

=O

http://www.sirlin.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5482&postcount=16
  3. vasifan

vasifan New Member

Sword attack were sensored to the TV series as i remember. I suppose because it was a cartoon.

I copied the moves from the wikipedia article.

Any "edit" is welcome.
  4. RichieRich80

RichieRich80 Member

Vasifan, this Adam/He-Man transformation confuses me a little bit. Let's say Adam has 20 hp left and he transforms to He-Man. Does He-Man have 85/85 or 20/85 hp? Is there any chance that He-Man transforms back to Adam at some point? :confused:
  5. vasifan

vasifan New Member

Either you oneshot Adam down to zero before he goes below 30% or you get screwed.

85/85 ofc. 20/85 would be like "Adam gets + resistances and changes moves"

If you could transform in a super-hero during a battle would you like to change back ???
  6. RichieRich80

RichieRich80 Member

I was thinking that you probably meant something really imba like that, I was just curious :)

No, I wouldn't want to change back, but I thought that even such a superhero must have some downside... or maybe not.
  7. FinalSlayer

FinalSlayer Banned

Name- Johnny Tightjeans
    Character Class- LA Hipsters

65 HP, 0/1/1

Innate- 25 percent chance to resist poisons, burns, and bleeds.

Possible Items- Pabst Blue Ribbon, V-neck shirt, Trendy Glasses, marijuana joint, Mac laptop

Moves-

Obscure indie reference- Far/Close, Speed 10, 100%, 15 physical damage, 30 EN

Leach on society- Far/Close, Speed 4, 95%, does 12*2 dark damage to each member of the opponent's team, and 30% chance of 3*3 poison, 40 EN

Hipster aggression- Far, Speed 1, 90%, unlocked only after being hit, increases damage of all moves by 1, 80 EN

Hipster limp-wristed slap- Close, Speed 2, 50%, 5 physical damage, 100 EN
  8. Lolzorz

Lolzorz New Member

These ones are actually half-serious, so I apoligize in advance for the low lulz value. I'll make up for it soon. Maybe.

Obviously, they're never going to make it into Kongai, but still, it's an idea I had for a while, I need to post it or it won't go away.

A RPG-themed deck, comprised of:

1) Maria.
    The Nuker/Mage/Black Wizard/Glass Cannon/whatever.
    45HP.
    0/2/8

Innate: Dark Curse. All enemy resistances are lowered by 2 while facing Maria. Inefficient on CC.

Drain: Steals all the life it drains.
    Damage: 15
    Hits: 1
    Energy: 15
    Element: Dark.
    Range: both.
    Speed: 6
    Acc: 100%
    Proc: 100%

Ice shards: May freeze the foe for 6 damage each for 2 turns. Freeze damage is equivalent to Burn damage (so Ambrosia is immune to it).
    Damage: 10
    Hits: 5.
    Energy: 40
    Range: Both.
    Speed: 9
    Accuracy: 60%
    Proc: 20%

Meteor: Aftershocks may damage caster for 25.
    Damage: 100
    Energy: 80
    Element: Physical.
    Range: Far.
    Speed: 2
    Accuracy: 100% (it's a huge Meteor, it's hardly going to miss...)
    Proc: 50% (on the chance to hurt self)

Mind Blast:
    Damage: 30 (dealt to Energy, not HP)
    Energy: 30
    Element: N/A. It always lower Energy by the same amount.
    Speed: 1 (so it doesn't interrupt anything)
    Accuracy/Proc: 70%

2) Shana.
    The Healer/Priest/White Wizard/Cleric/Altruist/Doctor/whatever.
    50HP.
    0/16/2

Innate: Shana regenerates 5HP per turn while in battle.

Cure: heals you for 40HP.
    Damage: N/A
    Hits: N/A
    Energy: 45
    Element: Light.
    Speed: 7
    Accuracy/Proc: 100%

Cure all: heals your teammates and yourself for 15HP
    Damage: N/A
    Hits: N/A
    Energy: 35
    Speed: 4

Banish: deals damage proportionate to the opponent's Dark resistance. Chance to lower Light resistance by 3.
    Damage: 3+foe's Dark resistance.
    Hits: 4
    Energy: 20
    Speed: 7
    Accuracy: 95%
    Proc: 70%

This averages out just a bit higher than Voidstream, but with a bigger variance.

Enchanted staff:
    Damage: 25
    Range: Close.
    Speed: 3
    Accuracy: 90%

3) Richard. (an historic figure is hidden here somewhere, try to find it)
    The Crusader/Guardian/Paladin. Sword+shield user.
    90HP
    12/2/0

Innate: Faith. 50% chance to take 2/3 of the damage received. e.g. PB would do 25-26 instead of 38 when he gets a proc.

Defensive stance: when in defensive stance, Richard's Accuracy is reduced (by 50%), but he has a chance to block (Physical) attacks with his shield (35%).
    Damage: N/A. It's a buff.
    Hits: N/A.
    Energy: 60
    Duration: Until cancelled, switched out or dead.
    When in Defensive stance, the button becomes a switch back to neutral stance.

Prayer: heals a random ally for 10.
    Damage: N/A.
    Speed: 4
    Accuracy/Proc: 60%

Some sort of name for a sword attack:
    Damage: 30
    Energy: 35

Another sword attack: May cause 2 bleeding damage for 3 turns.
    Damage: 12
    Hits: 2
    Energy: 25
    Speed: 8
    Proc: 50%

Obvious tank: between his resistances, innate and Defensive Stance, he's hard to take down; but his damage is mediocre and if he's in Defensive Stance, he's terribly inaccurate (including on Prayer).

4) Bruce.
    The Black/Dark Knight. 2-handed Sword user. Carries a small crossbow as well and practices the dark arts.
    85HP
    9/0/4

Innate: Opponents that switch in have a 30% chance to be stunned for a turn.
    OR Opponents that switch in take 20 Dark damage.

Offensive stance: While in offensive stance, Bruce's critrate is enhanced (+15%), but he takes 25% more damage from Physical attacks.
    Damage: N/A.
    Energy: 70
    Duration: Until cancelled, switched out or dead.

Brutal Strike:
    Damage: 70
    Energy: 65

He'd never get it off, but he wouldn't be a Black Knight without a big close-range power move.

Ars Goetia: Hits all enemies.
    Damage: 6
    Hits: 6
    Energy: 60
    Speed: 2
    Accuracy: 75%

Probably still too strong even with the Vamps/Villagers not taking much damage from it and low Accuracy.

Crossbow Bolt:
    Damage: 20
    Speed: 9

Bleeding strike: May cause 10 bleeding damage for 2 turns.
    Damage: 35
    Proc: 20%

5) Malcolm.
    The Anachronism/Shooter/Hip-Hop fanbase securer/Gunman. Carries all kinds of different guns.
    70HP
    3/0/0

Innate: Malcolm's critical hits deal 200% damage instead of 150%.

Handgun:
    Damage: 15
    Hits: 2

Shotgun:
    Damage: 57
    Energy: 70
    Accuracy: 75%

A poor damage/energy ratio power move at his less-favored range. This is to be treated like Ray of Light.

Uzi:
    Damage: 2
    Hits: 16
    Energy: 5
    Speed: 8

Sniper rifle: high chance of critical hit, hits fleeing.
    Damage: 20 (40 crit as per innate)
    Accuracy: 100%
    Crit: 30%
    Proc: 90% (on the hits fleeing)

There are probably gaping holes in balance with those, I was more concerned about theme and originality. Though I did try not to make them too unbalanced or useless.
  9. garcia1000

garcia1000 World Champion Staff Member

Ubuntafari, the Elder Trapper
    75 HP, 0/0/3
    Innate: Enemy switch outs cost 10 additional energy.

Moves

Poison assistance. 3 speed, 40 energy, 50% proc, far only. After one full turn, chance for a summoned spirit to poison the enemy for 3 damage each for 4 turns.

Rain trap. 1 speed, 45 energy, 100% proc, far only. For the next 5 turns, next enemy using physical attack gains 1 extra damage.

Hide claws. 10 speed, 30 energy, 50% proc, close only. Increases your chance to avoid incoming crits by 30%.

Staff ambush. 10 speed, 70 energy, 100% hit, 18 physical damage, close only. Can only be done after hiding. Deals very high damage.
  10. Penney

Penney New Member

The best of all worlds

BrokenGuy
    85hp
    10/10/10

Innate all opponent's attacks cost an additional 10 mana.

30 mana, speed 9, damage 24, hits fleeing, 100% chance to hit, close only, physical

30 mana, speed 5, damage 25, hits fleeing, 100% chance to hit, far only, physical

65 mana, speed 8, damage 18, 100% chance to hit, close only, 70% chance to proc stun, physical

20 mana, speed 5, damage 8 x 3, 100% chance to hit, both ranges, dark damage, 100% proc, reduce enemy's dark resist by 2

Penney
  11. Drakir

Drakir Member

The fact that your character has no power moves weakens him immensely. VV with girdle would waste him. Not unbeatable by a long shot, which I assume was the intention?
    :p
  12. Lolzorz

Lolzorz New Member

That guy is so strong, he needs rivals of his calibur.

Like Onimaya:
    55HP
    3/0/0

Innate: immune to critical hits from one randomly selected ability.

Sword-port: If this hits, sets the range to far.
    Energy30, Damage 5*7.
    Speed 5, Accuracy 94%.
    Dark, close only.

Shadowy Ancestral Curse: High chance to lower the foe's hitrate by 10% for 5 turns.
    Energy 25, Damage 0.
    Speed 3, Accuracy 90%.
    Dark, both.

Double Chi Blast: May burn the foe for 3 damage each for 4 turns.
    Energy 140, Damage 55*2.
    Speed 3, Accuracy 98%.
    Physical, far only.

Shadow Spirit: High chance to increase all resistances by 2-4 for 4 turns.
    Energy 40, Damage 0.
    Speed 3, Proc 90%.
    Dark, both.
  13. Penney

Penney New Member

I just wanted to see the sort of comments it would spawn.

- Edit -
    Also, by what method would she easily trash him?
    - End Edit -

Penney
  14. Lolzorz

Lolzorz New Member

His resistances cancel themselves against her, so she still has a 32 damage speed 8 close range attack with high crit chance, and a death ray far range attack.
    I haven't done the math to see if she really "thrashes him" or not, but she at least has some fighting chance.
  15. Penney

Penney New Member

She does, but looking over the stats again and running through some scenarios in my head I really dont think she has a prayer in any full/full condition

Penney
  16. Drakir

Drakir Member

Fair enough.

Just hit, her attacks hit harder than his straight through his resists. Actually it's not really dominating, but blood feast vs rising dragon is win for VV, and ray of light vs boomerang chakra/voidspam is a tie. I suppose an insignia for Broken would tip the scales back though...

Semi fail.

Still a half assed attempt to make a broken char. You did well, however, in getting useless comments...
  17. Lolzorz

Lolzorz New Member

Close: Can't be arsed to take all eventualities into account, but these are 2 scenarii:
    Without Feast of Blood, he kills her in: 1 VS, 2 RDs. Due to her 1 physical, he'd need 4 RDs, so he has to use a VS.
    With Feast of Blood spam (he keeps using VS until turn 5, where he uses RD):
    Voss: 70 Him: 85
    Voss: 56 Him: 65
    Voss: 42 Him: 45
    Voss: 28 Him: 25
    Voss: 14 Him: 5
    RD is faster, he wins on turn 5.

Far: He spams either VS or Boomerang (cheaper vs hits fleeing) and kills in 3 hits. She only gets 1 Ray+one Burst off due to his innate. He wins 100%.

Of course, that's assuming neither tries to range-dance, because I can't be arsed. So he wins anyway.

But anyway, neither of them stand a chance against Onimaya!
  18. Drakir

Drakir Member

I want to see double chi blasts. Just give me 140 energy and I'll yomi it in for a 1 hit kill!
  19. Lolzorz

Lolzorz New Member

You don't get 140 energy, that'd be way overpowered.
  20. Penney

Penney New Member

If she is chaining feast of blood her mana goes, minus 45 plus 20 a turn, to 75 the first turn, then to 50, then to 25, and she cant do the 4th feast or anything else that turn.

I was kinda figuring insignia would probably get used on this guy too which puts her losing 18 a turn from 70 to 52 to 34 to 16 to 0.

Chaining feast of blood gives her no hope.

Penney
  21. Lolzorz

Lolzorz New Member

Oops, I miscounted energy.
    And she still was losing.

Also, I didn't mention this in my DS*2 vs VS+RD+RD scenario, but if she gets crits on both DS, she wins. She has a low chance to win at close and none at far.
  22. Drakir

Drakir Member

Ok, he probably flat out wins vs pretty much anyone. But just imagine what he could do if he actually HAD power moves? Then he'll be taking down entire sets by himself.
  23. vasifan

vasifan New Member

You want an unbeatable character?

cOrNIlius ConstantiMaru, the SAmUraiVE

85HP Res:10/0/6

Innate: Immune to Criticals and Status lowering effects.

1)VoidFlurry: 30 energy, 8 speed, 8x7 dark damage, both ranges, 100% hit, knocks a buff from the enemy and reduces his dark resistance by 2.

2)Hypnotic Double Slash: 40 energy, 6 speed, 26x2 physical damage, close, 98% hit, If it hits first opponent foe hits himself and has 25% chance to dissable range-change for 1 turn.

3)Bloodburning Curse: 10 energy, 7 speed, both ranges, Reduces enemy resistances by 10/2/2 and his damage by 2 for 5 turns.

4)Ancestrall Pilebunker: 50 energy, 3 speed, 50 Light damage, close, Increases self resistances by 2/5/2 for 5 turns.
  24. Taimat

Taimat New Member

I'd have left PB as physical, or changed it to dark. Light is easy to reflect.
  25. vasifan

vasifan New Member

And to keep the spirit you started:

Anshexi, the berseker princess.

70Hp Res 2/1/1

Innate: When Ashexi is below 30% health, she becomes immune to interrupts.

1)Signature Slash: 50 energy, Physical, close, 20 damage, reduces enemy speed by 4 for 2 turns.
    2)Enchanting Slice: 30 energy, light, close, 36 damage, 50% chance to increase enemy's damage by 8.
    3)Boomerang Handle: 40 energy, physical, far, 20 damage, A fast innacurate attack, If opponent switches out 90% chance to hit self.
    4)Power Swing/Toss 60 energy, physical, both ranges, 16 damage, 90% chance to force a switch.
  26. vasifan

vasifan New Member

Vs Yoshi = 2x Voidflurry^^
  27. Penney

Penney New Member

The key here - as with Constantine last patch - is to make the char so that other people think they can beat it when in reality they cant.

Penney
  28. legowarrior

legowarrior New Member

Demitry the Inquisitor

70 Health
    100 Energy

2/3/4

Innate - Lowers one resistance of enemy by 5 for one round. Changes every round.

Dark Rebuttal - Close - Speed 4 - Cost 30 - Deals 6X5 Dark Damage
    Sacred Flame - Far Distance - Speed 6 - Cost 35 - Deals 8X4 Light Damage
    Ritual of Dispair - Far Distance - Speed 1 - Cost 20 - deals 20 dark damage and enemies attacks deals 1 less damage for 3 rounds.
    Cleansing - Close - Speed 3 - Cost 45 - Heals 25 damage and deals 1 light damage for each point healed
  29. garcia1000

garcia1000 World Champion Staff Member

What this game needs is a guy who wields a MACE. Because maces are cool.

Mace guy, the mace wielder
    Innate: Mace guy is immune to interrupts.
    80 HP, 6/1/1

etc. etc.
  30. vasifan

vasifan New Member

So what we need is a Divine caster group now specoalized in defence, healing, light magic.

Paladin (Plate/Sword and Shield)
    Cleric (Plate/Mace)
    Priest (Cloth/Light Magic)
    Crusader (Lance/Mounted)
    Blue/White Mage (Staff/Light Magic)

PS: Your new signature frustrates me...
  31. vasifan

vasifan New Member

Flawed Logic, the whole package

1HP Res -10/-10/-10
    Innate: Your Other Characters start with 1 HP also but you all are immune to YRoC

1)Suicide: Speed1, Energy100, Deal 1 damage to self
    2)Kill Team: Speed1, Deal 1 damage to one random ally
    3)Relax: Restore +5 energy
    4)LookAtTheWholePackage: 10 energy, 12 Speed, 100 Damage, Both ranges, Hits fleeing.
  32. vasifan

vasifan New Member

The ideas below could be used for the Robot group.

About Kongai Allstars...

Boush, the goblin Tinker.

60HP Res: 3/2/2
    Innate: (Rearm) Each turn 2 of the Tinkers moves have half energy cost. Will affect a different combination of moves each turn. (If it affects 1-2, next turn will affect either 1-2, 1-4, 2-3, 2-4, 3-4, not 1-2 again)

1)Laser: 70 energy, 7 speed, 35 light damage, 100% hit, both ranges, 100% chance to add a 25% miss debuff to the opponents team for 5 turns, will not stack with other laser buffs.
    2)Heat seeking missiles: 90 energy, 4 speed, 36 physical damage, 100% hit, far only, hits fleeing, will attack a random benched opponent also.
    3)Electro Orb: 30 energy, 2 speed, 27 light damage, 95% hit, both ranges.
    4)March of the machines: 100 energy, 10 speed, 5x3 physical damage to each opponent, 90% hit, close only, will deal additional 5x2 physical damage at the end of the turn it was cast (Debuff) plus 5x2 at the end of the next turn (Debuff).

From a game i loved to play and Kongai reminds it to me alot. (The Unholy war. PSX)

Razorfane, the ... (Something about "madness in a machine" and killing)
    (He is a humanlike droid with razors and blades who loves to kill)

70HP Res: 6/1/1
    Innate: Whenever Razorfane deals 30 or more damage he gets 20 energy and 2 speed for 2 turns, the speed bonus will not stack. (Bloodbath)

1)Razor discs: 35 energy, 12x3 physical damage, 6 speed, 95% hit.
    2)Mad whirl: 40 energy, 8x5 physical damage, 3 speed, 100% hit, 80% to bleed the foe for 9 damage over 3 turns.
    3)Blade Barrier: 45 energy, speed 1, Field buff (Like Tafari's LT), Both ranges, when an opponent choses "get close" he takes 36 physical damage.
    4)Frenzy: 25 energy, Speed 10, Dark buff, both ranges, Razorfane takes half damage this turn (Before applying resistance). If the dmage absorbed (In total) is 20 or more bloodbath triggers. Cannot be cast twice in a row.

Jaeger, the relic of War (Tanklike droid with arms. Human tank modified by teknos)

95HP Res: 10/0/0
    Innate: Auto Repair: Jaeger restores 2Hp each turn, benched or active.

1)Nuke: 60 energy, 44 Physical damage, 2 speed, 95% hit, Far only.
    2)Laser: 50 energy, 7x7 Light damage, 9 speed, 95% hit, close only.
    3)Whalop Punch: 60 energy, 28 special damage, 5 speed, 95% hit, close only, Will deal physical or light damage depending on enemy resistance. 20% chance to set range to far, 20% chance to force a switch.
    4)Self destruct: 20 energy, 1 speed, Deals dark damage equall to HP left when used. 15% damage to benched opponents.

The above character need more work but i think they would be fun to play. Anyway they could be used for Robot ideas.
  33. legowarrior

legowarrior New Member

James the Witch Hunter

[​IMG]
    Obviously, the picture would have to change slightly to one with a crossbow, but I like the sword and crossbow.

75 Hitpoints
    100 Energy
    3 Physical 3 Light 3 Darkness

Innate - All faster attacks have a 10% chance of being evaded.

Bolt of Faith - Energy 30 - Speed 6 - 90% Chance Hit Rate - Range: Far - Damage 25 Physical Damage - 50% Interrupt Attack.

Analyse Target - Energy 20 - Speed 1 -100% Chance Hit Rate - Range All -
    Reduce defense by 2, and increases the chance of procs against target by 25%.

Silver Strike - Energy 30 - Speed 4 - 95% Chance Hit Rate - Range Close - Deal 8X5 Light Damage to target - 10% of Healing 5 hitpoints.

Piercing Blow - Energy 40 - Speed 2 - 85% Chance Hit Rate - Range Close - Deals 20 Physical Damage to Target - 75% of dealing 5 Bleeding Damage for 5 rounds.
  34. Taimat

Taimat New Member

Analyse target you mean?
  35. Penney

Penney New Member

Walker
    Texas Ranger

Innate: All moves hit fleeing for both teams, works from the bench.

85 hp
    10/0/0

Roundhouse Kick
    95 dmg, physical, speed 10, mana cost 20, both ranges

Wait
    0 mana, increase Resistances by 5/5/5 for 5 turns. Speed 8.

Stroke Beard
    0 mana, all characters on your team take no damage the next time they would take damage. Both ranges, speed 5.

Staredown
    Speed 10, 0 mana, hits fleeing, all opponent's chars move at speed 0 for all moves for 10 turns.

Penney
  36. Drakir

Drakir Member

Roundhouse kick should be bleed damage - it cannot be resisted.

# The quickest way to a man's heart is with Chuck Norris' fist.
  37. Drakir

Drakir Member

Atropos, the Bane Elemental
    70 hp, 2 2 2

Innate: [Nightmare] A random benched enemy (decided when Atropos enters play) suffers 4 damage every turn Bane Elemental is in play.

-Enfeeble: Both ranges, 40 Energy, 5 Speed, 95% Accuracy, Reduces enemy damage by 5 for 5 turns (does not stack).

-Brain Sap: Far range, 50 Energy, 7 Speed, 98% Accuracy, 30 Dark damage, Restores life equal to damage dealt.

-Nether Bolt: Close range, 20 Energy, 4 Speed, 85% Accuracy, 24 Dark damage.

-Fiends Grip: Far range, 70 Energy, 1 Speed, 100% Accuracy, 14 Dark damage, On hit: 100% to stun, 100% to restore 40 energy, Deal 5 Bleed damage to Atropos.
  38. Taimat

Taimat New Member

Heh...Nether bolt :p
  39. Drakir

Drakir Member

I really had no idea what to call his projectile attack. So I came up with something on the fly. It should have been physical, but uh, "nether"...
  40. Lolzorz

Lolzorz New Member

A South Park themed deck! That'd be so much win the Kongregate servers would explode.

Cartman:
    70HP
    0/15/0

Innate:

- Screw you guys, I'm going home: if this hits second, Cartman switches out and the opponent is Stunned for 2 turns. Cartman still takes damage from the hit.
    Speed 5, damage 0x0, energy 30, Physical, both ranges.

- Eat your parents!
    Damage 100 in 3 turns.
    Energy 100
    Speed 1, far only, Dark magic.

Too lazy to continue, will do at a later date. Maybe.
  41. vasifan

vasifan New Member

Popo, the Younger (Not as random)

60Hp Res:0/1/5
    Innate: 25% dodge

1)Poison Dart: 20 energy, 5 dark damage, 90% hit, 7 speed, 50% chance for 8 poison damage each turn for 4 turns.(Or same but 25 energy)
    2)Knee bash: Same
    3)Slingshot: 25 energy, 20 damage, 33%Hit/Miss/Crit for 2.5
    4)Herbal Preparations: Same but 25 energy. + 1duration.