Sotek WitchHunt!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Sotek, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Milskidasith

Milskidasith Active Member

Trusting us was the right move, because we murdered witches at an alarming rate; we probably should have started lying a bit earlier, or revealed less pro-town checks that were not lies.

2. Archon Shiva

Archon Shiva Well-Known Member

So you admit you actually kingmade us, then.

3. Milskidasith

Not *quite.* The plan was, because you guys were horribly likely to lose to witches because Chump fucked up, to bring you back from the brink but still get some people killed. Witches not NKing (and probably losing the silencer without killing) puts us 2/3 lives behind where we projected, which is... significantly worse for us.

4. Milskidasith

So yeah, basically every side worked to save town from the massive fuck up Chumpy did that almost ruined it.

5. rod

rod New Member

Okay, so this is what I think.

We must go with no-lynch, whoever Judge is has to hit BBoBJs or Alex.

Alex: We find out if he is lying or not about survivalist, if he is lying, then there's something scummy going on. Also, taking one of his survivalist lives out ensures Vampire can exsanguinate him only once after. Giving Vamp less chance to stay alive long.

Bbobjs: We don't know if he survived a previous night-kill because he's a traveller or if he's someone protected by angels. If we get rid of him, we let go of the possibility of Vampire taking immunity by sucking his blood.

my vote: no lynch

6. AlexSierra

AlexSierra New Member

Well not much more I can say. I think x is the ghoul.
    I will finally join my friends in GA chat in heaven. Too bad most of them consider me stupid. :p

vote no-lynch

7. AlexSierra

AlexSierra New Member

Oh the irony getting judge lynched after all.

I hope you are happy Archon !!!:mad:

8. AlexSierra

AlexSierra New Member

The reason I don't accuse BT as ghoul is I don't believe I managed to target a scum with my first vote using a RNG, so x if you're not the ghoul go after BT for me. And BT if you're not a ghoul go after x.

9. Beikoku Taichou

Beikoku Taichou Well-Known Member

I don't like this logic at all, because I am neither ghoul nor Judge.

10. bbobjs

bbobjs Well-Known Member

I vote Chumpy MVP.

OK so Rod is coven and wants me dead because he can't deal with me? Shiri was checked vs BT I suppose? Ghoul Judge doesn't exist.

If Vampire fails to eat I think we should just normal lynch, I see no reason to use judge unless we're planning to lynch someone who might be judge or we simply lack the numbers to lynch normally.

So ATM it's 5-1-2 or 6-1-1?

11. AlexSierra

AlexSierra New Member

Stop that! Leave me rambling to myself.

12. Archon Shiva

I did not mean fail in that way. I meant if the no-lynch vote comes in and the vampire didn't queue an exsanguinate. If the vampire tries to exsanguinate early in the day and fails, normal lynch is fine. It's not like we'll hit the judge by accident.

BTW, I think I'd rather have Milski drink rod than have judge do it - this will confirm his role, which lynching him doesn't. Also, if not coven, vampire probably has no idea what his role is.

13. bbobjs

bbobjs Well-Known Member

We've already hammered No Lynch right?

8 Players, 5 Majority, 4 Deadlock, Judge Alive

No Lynch (6): Rod, X, AS, Alex, TMK, BT

14. AlexSierra

AlexSierra New Member

If I can have an last request.

Could the remaining coven pretty please NK me after the judge do his thing.
    I think that would speed things up.

15. Archon Shiva

I thought so too, but Sotek didn't come in to announce it and I was too lazy to count votes. Either way, I guess in the case of no lynch we can talk until nightfall, right?

Good call on Alex's part - if judge lynches him and he survives, please witches NK him. After all, he really didn't want to be exsanguinated.

16. bbobjs

bbobjs Well-Known Member

I'm not sure it's really a great idea to discuss things ATM. Let's see what happens tonight then adjust accordingly.

17. Sotek

Sotek Super Moderator Staff Member

Yeah ok.

AlexSierra was Judgelynched but survived! There was no nightkill. It is whatever day it is! There are still eight people alive. Milski, pick your exsanguinate.

In theory there's a deadline, but I'm pretty sure you guys have picked a course so we won't hit it.

In fact, if people want to, say, vote "no-lynch unless Milski whiffs an exsanguinate or a Major Event happens" (since that looks like what you're planning...?) go ahead, if a majority of that hits we can maybe skip a few days. (Note that it'd be good to cast that vote "with delay" if you want some discussion first, since having more than simple majority would be good in case of deaths.)

If that's happening, Judge, gimme a list of targets in order (if one of them is exsang'd, I'll just skip him on the list) and Mils, gimme your exsang list.

You can either specify what you deem a sufficiently major event to stop it, or just rely on my discretion to stop the parade at the point where I deem it most likely that town would in fact want to do something else.

This is purely a speedup move.

18. AlexSierra

AlexSierra New Member

Ha ! He will never guess what my role really is. ;)

19. AlexSierra

AlexSierra New Member

vote lynch AlexSierra
    :mad:

20. AlexSierra

AlexSierra New Member

In before drink...

21. bbobjs

bbobjs Well-Known Member

First things first let's force the Vampire's drink.

Vote Lynch Milski

22. AlexSierra

AlexSierra New Member

Okay,:(

vote lynch Milskidasith

23. AlexSierra

AlexSierra New Member

Actually I just read Sotek's edit, I'm okay with letting the judge and Mislki decide who has the biggest ****.

PS: The asterisks means LUCK.

24. Archon Shiva

Let's see if Sotek will allow this very basic proxy:

Vote Milski until exsanguination, vote No Lynch after that.

If allowed, this should at least save us the trouble of waiting for everyone to vote twice.

Milski: Can you cote no-lynch to hurry things up? Thanks.

25. Beikoku Taichou

vote to do what Sotek said.

26. Sotek

In this gamestate, yeah, I guess it's ok.

27. Milskidasith

Murder Alex, the survivalist.

Vote Lynch Milski.

28. Sotek

Shock and Horror, AlexSierra is dead! SEVEN alive!

29. TheMadKing

TheMadKing Member

Vote no lynch.

30. Beikoku Taichou

Boat Know Splinch

31. Archon Shiva

At this point, so long as no NKs occur, how about actual no-lynch until Milski is out of targets? That would save the judge lynching town by accident. If the ghoul is alive he doesn't need to feed, right?

32. Sotek

FYI, of the three no-lynch votes currently up, I'm treating BT's as a standing vote, and not doing so with the other two.

33. bbobjs

bbobjs Well-Known Member

Vote No Lynch

34. x1372

x1372 Active Member

...jegus this is moving fast. maybe too fast.

I'm thinking that after one more day we should CONSIDER stopping the judge-lynch thing. We don't want mils to be down to a small number of targets and know for sure that the judge is among them.

But for at least this one night, Vote No Lynch.

35. Sotek

Nobody was lynched! Nobody was judgelynched! Nobody was nightkilled! It is now the NEXT DAY! SEVEN are alive!

Milski, get that exsang in.

36. Milskidasith

Exsang Bbo whatever, the traveller.

37. Sotek

bbobjs did not die!

And yes, that does mean Milski whiffed for real.

38. x1372

x1372 Active Member

well, lets find out if there's a ghoul in the house.

Lynch Milskidasith

39. Archon Shiva

Lynch Milski FTW

40. TheMadKing

TheMadKing Member

Lynch Milski.

41. bbobjs

bbobjs Well-Known Member

Lynch milski

42. bbobjs

bbobjs Well-Known Member

EBWODP: Lynch milski

43. Sotek

That's a majority!

Milskidasith was lynched and died!

As the game is not over despite the vampire faction being mechanically confirmed dead, you now know there is a surviving witch.

As such ... It is night!

There are, by my count, six alive.

44. Archon Shiva

I'm giggling, imagining the last of the coven hunched around the campfire thinking about how much this sucks. Possibly clutching a voodoo doll in lieu of a teddy bear.

That must be a pretty lame meeting, all things considered.

Think I'm gonna eat the last NK for this?

45. bbobjs

bbobjs Well-Known Member

So what happens if it's traveler vs solo witch? Who wins?

46. Sotek

BT was NKed and is dead!

There are FIVE alive!

It is the NINTH day!

traveller vs solo witch is a tie.

47. x1372

x1372 Active Member

Damn. was really hoping for the last witch to bounce off angel protection or the traveller.

So. Is it officially "everybody roleclaim time"? Or do we assume that the last witch has an airtight alibi given by the Necromancer, and that this would be a waste of time?

Technically, there are some innocent roles left that may be more useful secret than not. We do NOT want to fuck this up.

48. TheMadKing

TheMadKing Member

Well we only have one lead on coven right now and it comes from a very unreliable source.

However, the fact that bbo was confirmed not traveller and coven didn't immediately jump on his ass is suspicious.

Vote bbo.

49. TheMadKing

TheMadKing Member

@x: Roleclaiming really does do nothing. Necromancer was at the very least alive long enough to feed alibis.

50. TheMadKing

TheMadKing Member

Hm, wait, maybe coven is shooting for a tie with traveller? Better chances than lynching the entire town without us finding coven.

Unvote.