Tinyhunt design

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by garcia1000, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Claytus

Claytus Well-Known Member

Yeah, PI is right as far as I know. Except that:

A) Fryhunt is a lot further from finishing signups than you.
    and
    B) Fryhunt might deserve another once-over on the rules because so many good ideas came out of post-WH5.

Seems like you might be able to just launch this one, but maybe check if Fry objects first.

2. Archon Shiva

Archon Shiva Well-Known Member

I also feel this one seems more ready to go than Fry's... and with 13 players, it's gonna be faster as well. I guess we just need to gain his approval.

3. garcia1000

garcia1000 World Champion Staff Member

I will launch this soon.

I've edited Pope power. Are there any game-breaking things for this? (remember that the last witch can fakeclaim or counterclaim, too)

4. Golden119

Golden119 Member

I thought previous Pope was more balanced and elegant, even if almost vanilla (wizard/village idiot power level imo). New Pope looks like it's more open to loopholes and is "get out of jail free" card for town. Witch claiming Pope hopes he isn't up against Leeroy, Panda, Judge, Vig, etc? In 2-1 scenario the non-claimer is kingmaker. Fake claim is the same as counter claim.

New Pope is more powerful, so was Town previously too weak? Maybe I underestimate soup, which just looks like a realclaim deterrent/fakeclaim enabler to me.

Garcia, would also be interested in your answer to this: Who can the witches realistically fakeclaim in Tinyhunt - Pope, Aco, Spiritualist? Maybe Vig. Is this enough? (or too many)?

5. garcia1000

This is good point!

I will think about it and probably revert to old Pope.

Witches can probably claim Spiritualist, Vigilante, Eager Cadet, Martyr, Pope. Dancer and Acolyte are high risk claims. Priest, super ballsy. Judge and Desperado, stupid.

6. Golden119

Golden119 Member

That sounds like enough roles for the witches to try and hide in.

7. Ithaldir

Ithaldir Member

I wanna join!

8. Ithaldir

Ithaldir Member

I mean, I did an ok job as an alternate in WH5. I probably wont be needed here considering how short this should be. At least this time I got the 1st alternate spot. :D

9. icewolf34

icewolf34 Well-Known Member

may i observe

10. AlexSierra

AlexSierra New Member

vote lynch Ithaldir

11. bbobjs

bbobjs Well-Known Member

If Garcia is OK with it you can have my spot and I'll take 1st alternate. I don't think roles have been assigned yet so it should be fine.

12. Romdeau

Romdeau Member

So when is this tiny thing supposed to start?

13. garcia1000

Hihi

Still waiting for two confirms, and 1-3 more signups!

14. RoieTRS

RoieTRS Active Member

I'll play........./.

15. AlexSierra

AlexSierra New Member

I have to play tiny hunts to compensate for the fact that I have a very large p....

16. Prime Intellect

Prime Intellect Well-Known Member

Priest? Pope? I don't follow.

17. garcia1000

Just waiting for Ehrgeix to confirm, then we can start!
    ALSO, HUMANS ARE INVITED TO SIGN UP AS ALTERNATES