/*~ Witchhunt 5 Signups ~*\

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Chocolate Pi, Dec 16, 2010.

1. AlexSierra

AlexSierra New Member

1. sniffles

Also known as a cold, when one's nose is runny and makes noises when breathing which distract and disgust everyone around. "Sniffles" is commonly used by grandmothers in conversations with their grandchildren.

Now I know... :)
  2. turtle88222

turtle88222 New Member

So, we're starting really, really soon right? Unless my timezones math is really, really off.

(We were going to start 50 minutes ago right? Checking my math!)
  3. Sotek

Sotek Super Moderator Staff Member

I've been prodding CPi in AIM. He apparently had some delays due to QuickTopic thinking he was spamming when he put links in the invididual witches' QTs.

He said QTs are done, he'll BRB. so ... soon, I do believe.
  4. Chocolate Pi

Chocolate Pi Well-Known Member

Sorry, I had to move a couch. I promised a friend a long time ago that I'd do it whenever he showed up, but I didn't expect it to be the exact moment I was starting this game. Additionally, there was a minor issue with QT thinking I was spamming, but that's been worked around and isn't a problem at all.

A few minor changes are relevant. Some wording errors on the cards were fixed about a week ago, but the updated images have only been uploaded now. It's mostly very minor things such as Enchantress "may" select Lovers and greying-out of Bishop and Grave Digger (unused roles.) As discussed, Demon got a last minute buff, as did Spiritualist.

Finally, Archon actually found a wording error. Vigilante was supposed to read "non-Coven", not "Innocent". This has been fixed.

Finally, Angels stop working when there is one Witch left alive. I could have sworn this was in the rules draft, but on proofreading I couldn't find it. I apologize for this issue, but am glad it was caught.

Topic will be posted within a couple minutes, and I will send out PMs immediately following. (QTs are ready.)

Edit:
    Game is up, find it HERE.

Consider this topic dead.
  5. Archon Shiva

Archon Shiva Well-Known Member

Is that one "coven", again, or does witch+spy still stop them? (obviously, coven wouldn't know until spiritualist says it...)
  6. firewind

firewind Member

I hope you guys enjoy my writings and hopefully find it amusing.

yea, I trueclaim Scribe!
  7. Karrius

Karrius Well-Known Member

You're not amusing. You're a stupid pain in the ass troll.
  8. Gray Mage

Gray Mage New Member

New Game

So, Sotek said I should post this here. Well, I just wanted to let you know that a new game has began recruiting at gitp and so if anyone would like to join, here's the link.
  9. Fry

Fry Well-Known Member

Eh, appears to be a ruleset that features "Plan S"?
  10. Gray Mage

Gray Mage New Member

No, GA won't know the coven.