Would you want to meet FinalSlayer in real life?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by icewolf34, Mar 12, 2009.

?

Would you meet FinalSlayer in real life?

1. Yeah, he seems like a cool guy.

20 vote(s)
    64.5%
  2. No, seems risky. He keeps talking about feeding people Drano. Sometimes he seems serious!

9 vote(s)
    29.0%
  3. I've already met him in real life, you pansy. (OH GOD OH GOD I'VE NEVER SEEN SO MUCH BLOOD)

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  1. icewolf34

icewolf34 Well-Known Member

So I was reading through the Religion thread, which by the way is much more interesting than the average internet forum Religion thread, when I came across this:

So I am thinking, like, I am kind of tempted by this offer! FS, I am 90% sure that you would be an interesting guy to know. On the other hand, I am in all honesty 2% afraid that you are a psychopath. Like, so we meet up and have a drink and things are sweet, but then later on we have a flame war on sirlin.net. Then: curbstomp? That seems much worse than getting flamed in the Spectromancer thread on an internet forum.

Risk/reward is so hard to calculate.

So I pose the question to you, Sirlin.netters! Given the opportunity, would you meet FinalSlayer in real life?

2. FinalSlayer

FinalSlayer Banned

Oh boy, as if I needed yet ANOTHER FinalSlayer-centric topic to feed my already oversized, runaway ego...

But sure, if anyone lives in the Los Angeles area, and cares enough/doesn't mind going to my neck of the woods, I wouldn't mind meeting them in real life. Why not?

3. Klonoa

Klonoa New Member

I'm new. Seems to be a current trend among newbies to announce that, so I figure I wouldn't break tradition.

I've been reading these boards for a while now. So there are some things about FS I don't agree with and there are some things I do. And while making some seventeen year old kid piss his panties was a bit over-done (however highly amusing it was), I hardly consider a person a psychopath for doing so.

If you have a chance to meet FS or anyone here, hell, go for it. Why not indeed?

4. Claytus

Claytus Well-Known Member

I'd meet him, but only if we go out drinking. I don't think either of us could stand to be in a room with the other while sober >.>

5. FinalSlayer

FinalSlayer Banned

Not a good idea, Chris. I'm very much a violent, aggressive drunk, which is one reason why I drink in moderation.

6. minonovo

minonovo New Member

If I ever find myself visiting my Dad in CA, I wouldn't pass up the chance to meet FS in real life. He seems like one of those guy's I'd enjoy sitting down with and just talking about shit to for a few hours. Well, more or less him telling me why I'm wrong about shit.

7. CWheezy

CWheezy Well-Known Member

Probably not.

Not because I'm worried about my safety or some shit, probably just not the type of person that I'd like to meet.

8. BillTheManiac

BillTheManiac New Member

People tend to be nicer in real life than on the internet. So all the scary stuff would not exist or be mitigated in real life, would be my guess.

But FinalSlayer dislikes me personally so I probably wouldn't want to.

9. Lofobal

Lofobal Well-Known Member

Please do not necro terrible threads like this. Thanks in advance.

edit - Necroing non-terrible threads is fine, of course.

10. link6616

link6616 Well-Known Member

but it's not necro posting now, is it?

11. CWheezy

CWheezy Well-Known Member

If it's on the first page it can hardly count as a necro

12. banewlf

banewlf Well-Known Member

You severely overestimate the speed of this forum.