Yomi Life Tracker Android App

Discussion in 'Yomi: Fighting Card Game' started by Trayus, May 27, 2012.

1. Trayus

Trayus New Member

Hey Yomi fans,

I've created a small app to keep track of life totals during a fight. There's a character select screen and then a simple 'fight' screen which has buttons to modify the life totals along with some artwork for each character. It's pretty simple, but it's been helping us out a lot: now we don't need a ton of space for the mats and we don't need to spend paper to keep track of our life.

Feel free to play around with the code (it's an eclipse project using Android API 8 - for android OS version 2.2 (I have a Droid Incredible 2)). I have a public github repo at
    https://github.com/Trayus/YomiTracker

If Sirlin likes the app, I wouldn't mind putting it on the app store as a free-to-use app.

Remy77077 and NoahTheDuke like this.
  2. Inkstud

Inkstud Well-Known Member

Yes please! I use the calculator on my iPod touch right now and this sounds way better.

3. Trayus

Trayus New Member

The app is up now on Google Play! (Yomi Life Tracker) Enjoy!

NoahTheDuke likes this.
  4. Remy77077

Remy77077 Active Member

Necro! :midori: I was going to post a new thread about this as I've been using this app every time I play Yomi with real cards ever since I found it, and I think it's really useful.

Even though I still use the playmats for putting my actual cards onto - this is by far my favourite way of recording life totals. I usually have a playmat each with our decks, the card in combat, and the discard piles fully laid out so you can see every card (makes it easy for us both to see each others discards), and then I put my phone or a tablet down in the middle between the playmats, running this app, so both players can see their own life at a glance too.

Trayus has just updated it with knock down indicators & warnings on accidental exit so it's better than ever.

I put the link up here before, but here it is again on Google Play:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/...t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsInRpbWFkYW0ueW9taS5tYWluIl0

Great to see something awesome for us Androiders

:D